We can work with you to ensure you make the most of your business collaboration platforms, enabling you to connect and empower your organisation. We can help you realise the potential of those platforms and show how they can benefit your end users by improving user collaboration within your organisation.
Collaboration has been and will continue be one of the important business advantages that the Cloud can deliver to an organisation. Collaboration can be thought of as not just connecting people to one another and improving their day to day working practices, but also collaboration between people and data. Black Marble aid your journey to the cloud for applications and services, but we can also support your move to the cloud for collaboration services between people and data. We can help your organisation realise the full potential of people to people collaboration using services, such as SharePoint and Teams. Our approach will help you identify how Microsoft’s collaboration solutions can improve your ways of working, whilst helping you visualise your end goal.
- Providing the ability to collaborate across diverse geographies, without the need to travel, thus reducing costs.
- Improving business productivity through a range of high quality collaboration tools such as Microsoft Office or Office 365.
- Consolidating company-wide information in one accessible location.
- Unifying your workforce by increasing the amount of person to person working practices.
- Reduction of time spent for staff to find and use information.
- Making information use effective across the organisation.
- Increasing quality of information across the organisation.
- Automation of day to day business person centric processes.
- Deliver improved access and security to information.